Just $ for these absolutely top chef's knives!
Quality-constructed, chef-grade for outstanding performance!
Crafted in Germany's 'Cutlery Capital', Solingen
There's one name in knives that makes foodies go weak at the knees: Wüsthof Trident. A great set of knives is a non-negotiable essential for any serious kitchen, and once you've got your hands on a really great knife, you'll find yourself binning your old knives faster than you can say "Like a samurai sword through a pineapple". Wüsthof Trident's premium Grand Prix II knives boast tempered high-carbon steel, perfect balance and twice-honed PEtec edges. We're offering an astonishing deal on a full 8-piece set: two paring knives, utility knife, breadknife, sharpening steel, kitchen shears and the all-important 20cm chef's knife - all yours for just $! That's incredible value - you could pay nearly that much just for one knife elsewhere!
- 2 x Paring knives
- Utility knife (cm): 12
- Bread knife (cm): 20
- Sharpening steel (cm): 23
- Cook's knife (cm): 20
- Kitchen Shears
- Knife block (cm):26 (L) x 9 (W) x 21 (H)
- Constructed from high-carbon, no-stain steel
- Knives are housed in a handy select beechwood knife block, providing protection for your blades as well as a complement to your kitchen decor
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and tang
- Skillfully honed cutting edge, honed twice by hand
- Optimally tempered for excellent edge retention
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Synthetic, full tang handle
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology
- Wüsthof cutlery is manufactured with the highest quality standards and fulfills the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime Manufacturer WARRANTY