Product Colour: Orange.
Please note: All sizes are UK sizes (see size chart for conversion).
This product is available in 3 colours. This is subject to availability and can be searched on Catch using the product ID: RW6309.
- Fontaine storm jacket is made of very fine check pattern waterproof and breathable fabric
- Soft-touch removable pile liner offers extra warmth in the cold work environment and winter season
- Twin stitched 5cm retro-reflective tapes around the body and each arm, with two top shoulder reflective tapes for best eye level visibility and design
- Right chest pocket with waterproof zip closure and concealed well-made ID card holder, which can be placed out at use
- A radio/walkie-talkie loop on the top right chest
- Left chest is ideal for decoration
- Two way bottom pockets lined with fleece for extra warmth
- Heavy duty two way zips under the touch fastening closure storm flap
- Pen and mobile phone pockets on the left arm
- Pile lined collar with concealed removable hood
- Adjustable drop tail bottom for extra protection
- Inside bottom zip access for decoration
- Compliant to EN ISO20471 Class 3 EN342:2004 providing protection against cold, and Orange conforms to GO/RT 3279 for railway industry
- Maximum washing temperature 40 degrees
- Normal process wash as synthetics
- No bleaching allowed
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry or wring
- Do not dry clean, cold rinse short spin
- No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons
- Do not wash in biological powder
- 25 maximum wash cycle
- 100% polyester
- Size guide: S - 31in, M - 35in, L - 38in, XL - 41in, 2XL - 44in, 3XL - 47in.
Please Note: Size Guide image relates to standard sizes only. Brand sizes may vary.